1. What is the capacity of the facilities? Is there room for a marquis tent if required?
The school is set on 2 1/2 acres of land so there is a lot of outdoor space. The old school house holds around 50 people. Most renters use both spaces when hosting.
2. Are there bathrooms and kitchen facilities?
There are three new plastic porta potties. There is a fridge but no other kitchen appliances. There is an old homemade BBQ but most renters bring in their own to use.
3. Is there running water inside the school?
We do not have running water so you have to bring hand washing water along with drinking water.
4. Are there chairs and tables available? Place settings?
There are indoor and outdoor tables and chairs. You would have to supply place setting and linens.
5. Would there be a mandatory shut down time for the reception?
The RM of Corman Park requires noise to be reduced at 11 pm.
6. Would we be able to rent the facilities for the weekend to allow for set up and clean up? We often have three day rentals for weddings and other large events.
7. Can we have open fires?
There are NO open fires on the grounds at any time.
8. What is the rental fee?
We require a $100 per day by cheque dated the day contract is signed. Plus a $100 damage deposit dated for the date of the rental.
9. Are liquor permits required?
You need to request approval from the RM of Corman Park at 242-9303 and the approval from the Bergheim Recreation center
Have more questions? Email us below!